Sunday, March 11, 2012

Porcupines Return from the Circus!


The circus of life that is. Life has been a whirlwind lately, but I am officially back on the planet now. I swear I have a good excuse for being sucked into a big old black hole.

One (main) reason is this:

Personal photo of the mayhem

Yes, we moved- again! It's a long, short, non-interesting story, but we will be at this place for a good long while, thank sweet sunny petunias, because moving is HORRENDOUS. However, hiring movers and renting plastic boxes from Jugglebox makes life 10,000 times easier. Now, to just get to unpacking our life. Mix into that finishing up last minute wedding planning (we are down to days my friends!!!), and it’s been a little vomit-inducing in the Porcupine world (hmm, DO porcupines vomit?).

On top of all this I haven’t had a quiet weekend for as long as I can remember. The last few consisted of bridal showering (and not just me), bacheloretting, packing, and moving! I can’t even put into words how excited I am for things to die down. Our honeymoon in Hawaii is much needed, and after that I am more than ready to sit on my couch and eat Cheetos with no to-dos burning a hole through my head.

I have so much to share, and for starters I'll give you a look at the fun and foolery that was my bachelorette party. My bridal shower was the weekend before, but I thought we could unfold this story backwards, because who doesn't like a little rewind every now and than?

Personal Photo

This photo pretty much sums up the evening in a nutshell. I had a great time bar hopping in the city with amazing bridesmaids and friends. It went so fast and I can't wait to re-live it on the Bee. And, now that I can stop packing and calling cable companies, movers, etc. I can breath long enough to remember to replace my slippers with boots when I leave my apartment.

Are you planning on moving before your big day? God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment