Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Porcupines Pick Their Person- Dance until You Drop

All photos copyright of Klose Photography except where noted*

When I last left off, our reception was off to a fun start thanks to a giant challah and a festive horah. We were served dinner and then the party quickly got underway.


I knew we had a lively crowd, but I wasn't expecting to have as much fun as I did at our reception. I thought there would be too much going on to stop and enjoy myself. I'm glad I was wrong and that it turned out to be the most fun I've had at a wedding, which is how I think it should be since it is was our wedding and all.




I was worried about the kids being able to stay awake, but just look at this little guy making himself comfortable, untucking his shirt, and looking extremely suave late into the night

Entertaining themselves by making their ties fly over the air vent 
Picture courtesy of Bridesmaid Roomie

 A quick stop for a cute pic - photo from my college suitemate

Belting out our sorority song

 Mr. P's friends/family from Colorado even got me to Tebow after a torturous football season of Mr. P. yapping my ear off about the Broncos' chosen one (too bad, so sad- that didn't last long)

After working up a sweat (hence my dead hair that ended up in a ponytail throughout the night), it was time for a little breather for the cake cutting, bouquet toss, and garter toss. But, first, a little hydration...
I love this picture for many reasons, but mostly because that is Mr. P's beer, not mine, and my work wife is doing the same thing in the background

Did you have a lot of dancing at your reception or was it more laid back?

No comments:

Post a Comment