Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Porcupines Pick Their Person- The Ceremony Begins!

*All photos copyright of Klose Photography

We lined up in our reception area as the ceremony was about to begin. As we all lined up I suddenly felt the desire to heave up my guts. I had an intense sensation of panic from the realization that everyone was going to be staring at me. It kind of freaked me out, especially since I had never been the girl who thought about her wedding. I then realized I was still wearing my engagement ring which is a no-no for a Jewish ceremony, since wedding bands are supposed to be simple and unbroken by any stones. I tossed it to my mom who put it on her own finger to hold for me, and I snapped out of my moment of insanity.

I kept it simple and had everyone, except me, walk in with the traditional, simple Pachelbel Canon in D.


 Our Rabbi and Canor came down first 

 Mr. P came down next with his parents

Our 14-person bridal party made their way slowly but surely 


I love the different blues coming down the aisle


Our adorable ring bearer and "feather girls" (they dropped peacock feathers instead of flower petals) made their way down like champs

They got some laughs when they came to the end in slight confusion on where to go next

The quartet changed up the music for my walk down the aisle. "Hey there, Delilah," a favorite of Mr. P.'s from the early days of our relationship.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment