Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Porcupines Pick Their Person - the Surreal First Look!


*All photography is by Klose Photography

Our first look wasn’t something I spent too much time planning. I remember thinking it would be cool to look over the banister of the balcony and have Mr. P look-up. So, that’s what we did…



 And, yes I waved. I like waving.


I can honestly say I have little to no memory of what was going on in my head at that moment. It was something like, “oh, weird. This is our first look.”


“Oh, weird, I am legit about to get married”


"Oh, lookie at my dress!"


I love this photo because you can see everyone looking out from the window, and our Suri Cruise look alike flower girl (Mr. P's cousin) watching on

Then it was off for our glamour shots. 






Did your first look feel surreal?



No comments:

Post a Comment