Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Porcupines Pick Their Person- We Get Prepped to Wed!

*All photography copyright of Klose Photography, unless otherwise noted

First off, thanks for all the kind words about my plight the morning of our wedding. Luckily, I’m sort of used to gross stomach situations. I was that kid who always had a belly ache- and I guess, I still AM that kid. So, really, it sucked and I hated my life a bit, but I moved on and was able to have a wonderful wedding day.

When we got to the venue I wanted to jump into picture taking right away. One issue- there were no flowers! The flowers wouldn’t arrive for another hour (a slight timing snafu), and I spent most of that time freaking out that the florist wasn’t coming. But, thankfully, the flowers came and all was fine. While we waited for the flowers my awesomely punctual photographer got right to work.


Bridesmaid Kitty helping to zip me up

Curious flower girls

Many questions about my blue peacock shoes

*Photo courtesy of Bridesmaid Blondey


The girls waiting patiently, resting their very uncomfortable feet 
(Thanks for being champs with those heels!)

The guys have it so easy!





 Mr. P's grandma made these yamulkes by hand for all the groomsmen and immediate family
  
Finally, the flowers came, and it was time for a few more shots before the first look and formal pictures to begin.


 You don't even want to know how much we spent on umbrellas 
(and it didn't rain, but I had to get my umbrella shot!)


Were you a missing a vendor when you got to to your venue? 


No comments:

Post a Comment